Freelance Biostatistician or Data Scientist
Working in a dynamic team and continuing to learn from colleagues every day in a flexible environment were our main drivers to embark in this adventure and create QUBES. in 2022. We are looking for short and long-term collaboration opportunities with freelancers who have the same interest.
Our offices are based in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, for face-to-face interactions but working partially or fully remote is also possible. We are looking for talented freelance biostatisticians and data scientists (MSc. and PhD.). Experience is an asset. Our clients are ranging from large and established Pharma to smaller innovative Biotech and Medtech companies. Depending on your profile and interest, the type of missions could vary from informing drug development strategy, leading protocol activities from a biometric perspective to biostatistical methodology work.
- Assignments base on client missions:
- Leading Protocol activities from a biometric perspective
- Develop statistical training
- CRO supervision
- Stat methodology
- Exibit QUBES.' quality-focused culture in daily work, regardless of the mission.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Biostatistics, Data Sciences or related field
- Good communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of SAS
- Team work and Autonomy
Nice to have
- Experience in Data Sciences in medical field
- Experience in drug development in Pharma and/or CRO
- Experience with regulatory (FDA and/or EMEA), or HTA submission
- R knowledge is an asset
Why to join us?
- Great team of experienced statisticians, in a friendly and open culture that promotes collaboration
- Flexibility of the Freelance status with opportunities to connect with colleagues and to learn from peers.
- Offices near Louvain-la-neuve, Belgium for face-to-face interactions
- Possibilities to work 100% remotely
Want to know more?
Discover our Story.